Choosing a dentist for you and your loved ones shouldn’t be difficult – yet it often is. You want someone who can treat every family member without the hassle of visiting multiple offices. You also want a dental team that treats you with care and respect at every appointment. By visiting My Hometown Dentist in San Antonio, you’ll find all that and more. As our patient, you’ll benefit from:
- Our caring staff that wants to give you a positive dental experience
- Modern offices with a cozy layout and open design
- An insurance-friendly practice that is in-network with many providers
- Flexible payment options if you don’t have insurance, such as third-party financing or our membership club
- Extended hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for your scheduling convenience
- A family-friendly environment including a prize box for children
- Savings such as our new patient special and free dentures consultations
Give your smile the care it deserves by calling the location most convenient for you: 830-251-5579 for Pleasanton, 210-903-5771 for Leon Springs, or 210-879-6101 for Potranco. If you’re a new patient, ask about our $129 exam.
Enjoy a Patient-First Approach to Your Smile Care
When you come in for your first appointment, you’ll be welcomed by our staff and feel right at home in our comfortable offices. Our practice keeps you in mind every step of the way with benefits, such as:
- Comprehensive Services – Our services include general dentistry, cosmetic treatments, restorative care, dental implants, emergency care, sleep apnea, TMJ treatment, and more.
- Sedation Options – It’s understandable if you sometimes feel nervous while you are with us. We offer two sedation options depending on your level of anxiety, laughing gas and oral sedation.
- Advanced Dental Technology – We use digital X-rays, so you are exposed to less radiation, and digital scanners, so you don’t have to deal with messy trays. We also use lasers for comfortable procedures, including advanced gum disease treatment and frenectomies.
- Personalized Treatment Plans – Every smile is unique, so every treatment plan is too. We take time to get to know your unique needs and recommend the services to give you a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Family-Friendly Appointments – You can schedule your whole family for an appointment at the same time, including children as young as 6 months old. We also have hours as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. at all three locations.
No need to look any further for your family’s dentist! Come to My Hometown Dentist in San Antonio, and we’ll treat you to quality dental care. Schedule an appointment at one of our three convenient locations: